December 4, 2016

INSPIRALIZER

My new kitchen gadget is the Inspiralizer, I'm trying to eat healthier and I love veggies.  I was given some fresh veggies from one of my girlfriends, one of the veggies were sweet potatoes.  I knew I didn't want to cook them the conventional way so I turned to "Google".  I found a recipe for sweet potato noodles with garlic kale and pork chops, I don't eat pork chops, so I replaced them with chicken breasts.



This recipe was quick and delicious.  I will definitely make it again.


I enjoy spiralizing (if that's a word, LOL!!) my veggies.



I marinated the chicken breasts over night with Goya marinade Mojo and Napa Valley Cabernet & Roasted Garlic marinade.  The two together gave the chicken a wonderful flavor.


I cooked the chicken breasts for a few minutes before transferring them to the oven.


I put the chicken breast in a pan to go into the oven at 350 degrees for about ten minutes.


I sauteed the spiralized sweet potatoes using olive oil and salt and pepper until they were tender.


I added minced garlic and onion soup to the kale greens.



 I cooked the kale greens in a Wok until they were a little wilted but still had a crunch to them.


No comments: