December 30, 2016

2016 IN REVIEW

Hello Everyone,

WOW!!!!  I can't believe 2016 is coming to an end already!!! It seems like it just started.  I was busy the majority of 2016 with sewing and teaching others how to sew.

Part of 2016 was very challenging for me with the loss of a job, from that challenge my passion for sewing grew which led me to teach more sewing classes.  I taught people I met on Facebook as well as people that were referred to me by friends.  I've developed some long lasting friendships through my sewing and teaching.  I'm happy to say, I'm back working and I'm still sewing and teaching others how to sew.

I didn't blog as much as I wanted to in 2016, I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more in 2017.

First let me thank GOD for this talent HE has blessed me with.  This talent has allowed me to make my clients visions come to life, it has allowed me to bring life back to sewing for those people who told me they haven't sewn since high school or they haven't sewn in the last 10, 15 or 20 years.  I will be remiss not to mention that this talent has also been a source of income to pay bills or to save money to purchase more fabric (that I really need, LOL!!!) and to purchase sewing supplies.

Let's take a look at my sewing projects for 2016.  

WARNING!!!! This post is picture of heavy.

January



February 



March


April

May

June

August


September


October



November






I wish everyone a Happy New Year and may GOD continue to bless you.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: