I did make some adjustments to the pattern:
- I cut a size 14 across the shoulder because I have short shoulders
- I cut a size 16 around the circumference of the arm
- I cut a size 18 in the waist and tapered it at the bottom for a more fitted look
- I cut the pattern at the lengthen or shorten line to add 1.5 inches to the back because I have some junk in my trunk, LOL!!!!, if I don't make the adjustment in the back, it will be high in the back.
- I cut the pattern at the lengthen or shorten line to add 1.5 inches to the front as well to make it even
- Here are pictures of the adjustments:
Cutting at the Lengthen or Shorten Line
Adding 1.5 inches to accommodate for my "junk in the trunk", LOL!!! I drew dashes across the paper.
I taped the bottom half of the pattern to the paper at the dashed lines.
I laid the cutting line of the pattern on one of the grid lines on my cutting mat to make sure when I draw the line to connect the added space it will be straight.
Necklace and earring set by Patrice Perfect Pieces