November 17, 2016

SIMPLE SKIRTS

I love custom sewing, it makes me be creative and sometimes it forces me to think outside the box.  Custom sewing takes time to get the proper fit and the right look for the garment.  There are times when I want to sew something quick, that doesn't take too much thought or time.  I found this very easy and quick pattern, I made the skirt in 1 1/2 hours.  I've made four of these skirts so far but I've only taken pictures in two of them.  I love these skirts, there are some mornings when I want to throw on something quick, this skirt is perfect for that and they are very comfortable.  You can dress them up or dress them down.  Wearing fishnet stockings with them gives the skirt a sexy look.

I see a few more of these are going to make it to my closet.

Pattern:  Simplicity 0283 (OOP)


Image result for S0283 pattern


Fabric used:  Ponte Knit from my stash
Blouses are from my closet




















No comments: