March 15, 2014

PASSING ON MY SEWING EXPEREINCE AND SKILLS TO OTHERS

This is a picture of one of my students who took my Beginning Sewing Class, she is wearing her completed skirt.  I'm so proud of her.







This young lady here did not know how to read a pattern before taking my class. At the beginning of the first class she told me she took private lessons from someone before. At the end of that 3 hour class she told me she learned more from me than she did during her private lessons. She was the first to complete her skirt. Today was the last day of our 6 week session (she's going to sign up for Part II), she came to class with a pair of shorts she made, a picture of a pair of long pants she made and she was cutting out a dress to make out of linen fabric. It touched my heart sooo much today to see how much she had accomplished during the 6 week class session and to see how much she has grown and will continue to grow in her sewing. She is going to Myrtle Beach this week to visit her daughters and she is going to take her sewing machine with her so she can make them some dresses. I LOVE THE TALENT GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH AND I LOVE PASSING IT ON. I LOVE WHAT I DO....



 
 
 
 

No comments: