March 20, 2014

My Breakfast After My Workout

When I work out I try to have a healthy meal afterwards, if I workout in the mornings, I try to eat a healthy breakfast, if I workout in the evenings, I try to eat a healthy dinner so all of my hard work doesn't go to waste.  One morning I was talking to a girlfriend in the gym, we were talking about eating egg whites for breakfast and she told me to try adding spinach to my egg whites.  She also suggested that I try eating a half of an avocado as well.  I tried both and let me tell you, it is "delicious", now this is something I eat several times a week.  I periodically switch up my meals so I won't be eating the same thing and get bored with it.  This was my breakfast this morning after my workout, egg whites with spinach, 1/2 of an avocado sprinkled with pepper, bacon, toasted wheat sandwich thins and orange juice.



No comments: