January 16, 2015

2015 RTW FASTERS



What constitutes an RTW Fast? .. Refraining from buying ALL clothes including outerwear, dresses, tops, pants, shorts, sweaters, coats, fitness apparel, jeans and bathing suits beginning January 1, 2015 through December 21, 2015. Shoes, socks and under garments are permitted.  

I'm participating in this year long sewing challenge with a sewing group on Facebook.  This will be my first time participating and I'm super excited.  During this year's challenge I will find the RTW price (if I can) and compare it to what it cost me to make it. Now that may be a challenge within itself because I have a lot of fabric and I don't know how much I paid for it, but for the fabric that does have the label on it, I will record that information.  I will post pictures of all of the garments I make.  Please follow me on my blog as I embark on this year's journey to make all of my clothes.



2015 Goodbye Valentino RTW Fast

No comments: