March 9, 2020

PEPPERS, PEPPERS, PEPPERS

I love cooking with peppers.  During the summer I grow a vegetable and herb garden.  When the summer is over I still like to cook with fresh vegetables and herbs, some herbs grow all year round such as rosemary, thyme and oregano.  I can pick these herbs from my garden year round but I have to purchase peppers from the grocery store during the winter months.

When the peppers are on sale for $1.00 each, I purchase a few in each color, green, red, yellow and orange.  I slice them and put them in freezer bags to use during the winter months. 




I also put them in containers in the refrigerator to use on  my salads and omelettes.



I cannot image cooking my food without using peppers.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Your talent is God's gift to you.  What you do with it is your gift back to God.  
                                                                                                       Leo Buscaglia



No comments: