March 7, 2020

CROCK POT SPINACH ITALIAN TURKEY MEATBALLS

Sewing and cooking are my two favorite things to do.  Well, sewing is my PASSION!!!

When I cook dinner on Sundays I also cook enough for my meal prep for the week.  I do not like to cook during week, I'd rather come home and sew, LOL!!!

This past Sunday (March 1, I'm a little late posting this) I made Crock Pot Spinach Italian Turkey Meatballs, I got the Italian Turkey Meatballs recipe from Skinnytaste.com and I added thawed frozen spinach to the recipe.

Skinnytaste has some AMAZING recipes, here's the recipe for the Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs.  




The recipe used crushed tomatoes for the sauce, I opted to use a jar of Romano & Ricotta Cheeses Pasta Sauce I bought from SAM's Club.  I like the taste of pasta sauce.



I had the meatballs on top of Plant Based Garlic Parsley Fettuccine Noodles I bought from my local Giant grocery store, they were in the 50% off section, I bought 3 bags.



This is what the noodles looked like when they were cooked.  You can see specks of the parsley in the noodles.




Below are pictures of the preparation of my meatballs.


Spinach added to the ground turkey




















I LOVE crock pot cooking, you can put everything in there, set the timer and do other things around the house and/or run errands.  When you come back home, your dinner is ready. I also use Slow Cooker Liners when I use my crock pot, it makes for an easy clean up.





















This dish was DELICIOUS!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Your talent is God's gift to you.  What you do with it is your gift back to God.  
                                                                                                       Leo Buscaglia



No comments: