February 21, 2020

PINK AND BLACK SEQUIN TOP

I will be attending a Pink and Black Event in March, the event will consist of dancing, dinner and a live band.  I LOVE to dance, I'm a "hand dancer".

I knew I was going to wear a pair of black pants but I didn't have a pink blouse to wear with the pants.  When I visited my favorite fabric store "Sarah's" with one of my prom clients, I decided to take some extra time to look for some fabric to make a blouse.

I found this beautiful pink and black sequin fabric.  I said "bingo", this will be perfect.  I knew I wanted to make a blouse where the fabric will speak for itself.  



I decided to use Simplicity Pattern 7013, I made View A. I think the pattern may be Out Of Print (OOP).  The blouse turned out beautifully.  Of course I will take pictures of me wearing the blouse.



I loved the fabric so much that I went back to Sarah's and purchased some more to make a sheath dress for this coming spring/summer.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Your talent is God's gift to you.  What you do with it is your gift back to God.  
                                                                                                       Leo Buscaglia



No comments: