October 20, 2017

COLD SHOULDER TREND

I decided to join the "cold shoulder" trend. I've never worn or made anything with a cold shoulder. As I looked thru my patterns I found that I had quite a few cold shoulder patterns. I can see a few of these in my wardrobe this summer.

I found a very old pattern, I guess it's vintage now, it's McCall's 6575.

I made two cold shoulder tops and I love them.  I envision making the tops into dresses for holiday and birthday parties as well as date night.
Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: people standing and indoor



Image may contain: people standingNo automatic alt text available.





I wore this for my Sip and Paint Birthday Celebration at my house.  I made the leggins I'm wearing too from a pair of store bought leggins that I traced.


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing



No comments: